Temperature gauge is a device used to indicate the temperature of an item being monitored. The display can be an analogue dial, an analogue range or a digital readout. An expansion temperature gauge consists of a temperature sensor, a capillary and a Bourdon tube. The measuring system itself is filled with a liquid. If the temperature changes, the internal pressure of the thermometer will change as well.
- Every Angle Temperature Gauge
- Capilary Temperature Gauge
- Pressure with Temperature Gauge
- Oil Level Temperature Gauge
- BI-MetalTemperature Gauge
- Digital Temperature Gauge